Tru is designed to connect people to chapters, chapters to organizations, and orgs to each other in effective movements.
You, your people and allies get your messages through – without being blocked by algorithms & spam filters, or flooded by content overload.
Tru is a safe, clean, space without ads, algorithms or distractions, that will remain free for grassroots climate and social movements.
No time to try yet another platform? Tru is built on new tech to enable the separate platforms we are already on to 'connect' with each other.
Tru replaces tools like Google Groups, Slack, and Facebook Groups, as well as community platforms like Mighty Networks, to serve as a compliment to social media and email - providing:
• A unique group-to-group collaboration paradigm
• Filtered communication that delivers relevant content to each individual, without overwhelm
• Slack-like workgroups, coherently networked together
• Content deliverability system built to overcome email & social media obstruction
• Novel relationship and data management system for members, volunteers and supporters
Organizations large and small are currently onboarding because:
• Tru addresses many previously unaddressed challenges in one coherent solution
• Our unique paradigm for filtered group-to-group communication and collaboration
• Tru addresses the shortcomings of community platforms, social media, email and collaboration tools
White-label option and EveryAction integration available soon.
Tru is a California Benefit Corporation with environmental and data integrity covenants in its founding charter.